Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Still Around

I'm still around I've just not been here in some time LOL! A month I think! Just the same ol same ol really. I'm no longer going to Mississippi I'm going to San Antonio 5 times a week. It's nice being in my own bed everyday. It does not leave much time during the week to do anything but thank goodness I've got a great job I love. Many people I know are hurting right now. I pretty much come home in the mornings go to bed and when I get up I head to the gym for a couple of hours come home eat dinner and get ready to go back to work. I'm thankful! I'm going to try real hard to get back here a couple of times a week. I swear I enjoy this blog and I do have something to say from time to time as well. Hope all is well with each of you.

Talk later.........

5 comments:

~Dragonfly~* said...

You've been missed. I admire both your photographic talents and your verbal creativity.

Seems as though we have both returned together. I've been away for a month as well... well... at least not at home.

Glad you are back.

DF

Dr. Ethel said...

If you are still around - where are you? It's been a long time.

Dr. Ethel said...

Hey Trucker Steve, it was so nice to meet your Baby Girl at the wedding. She's beautiful and has the sweetest personality.

So now it's your turn to marry. Anyone special that you need to tell "Aunt Dr. Ethel" about.

~Dragonfly~* said...

It's been 5 months Trucker!!!! You must be on one heck of a road trip!!! Hope all is well with you.
~DF~*

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....