Saturday, January 24, 2009

He's Alive!

I've been thinking about bringing this thing out of the closet for some time now. I really do like putting my thoughts down and am thinking Flickr is really not the place to put my most personal thoughts. I like everyone else has an opinion and yes they are all worth about a dime a dozen LOL! I am not a writer and when I do write I've been told it's just like I talk so if that's the case I am sure it will be filled with garbled gunk from time to time but what the heck.

I had a blog a while back. I wrote in it for three years and never missed a day. Last year I deleted the whole thing. Kinda stupid now I look back on it. Some of the things I wrote about were pretty good LOL! I've made some changes in my life since then and I feel now I can share and be proud of anything I write and it never be taken the wrong way. Let's just see where this thing goes. It's now it's 4:55am. I wonder what time Starbucks opens?

3 comments:

Kami said...

I lost a lot of blog, too.

Suck.

Maybe Sharon can find it for me. I bet she could find yours, too.

truckdriver_sefl said...

If she read mine she would find some interesting stories!

Sheri & SuZan said...

It's about time you blogged! again!