Wednesday, February 4, 2009

100 Things. The Second Half.

51. I don't sleep enough.
52. I am smart enough to know that so I always allow for a nap at work.
53. Its great to have a job where if needed the company encourages a nap.
54. I always have some sappy dream rolling around in my head. Sometimes they do come true and sometimes they don't but I have to dream.
55. I have learned that even though I believe what I do God does answer prayers. God answered one I prayed for many years. God answers them in Gods time frame. This is a very hard thing for me to latch on to. Like they say and you know how they are this is an I want it NOW society. I am no different. That prayer was one in which I said God in your own time and it turned out better than any I have prayed.
56. Sometimes the answer to our prayer is no. I have come to realize many times mine are no. When I look back sometimes no is not all bad.
57. I am drinking a fruit smoothie I just made. It's very good.
58. I ate a 6 inch veggie last night. It wasn't very good.
59.I have XM radio in my truck and its great. I can crank it up and listen from here to there.
60. I wonder if anyone in DC pays taxes? What would happen if we didn't and yes I feel certain it's both sides. Our elected officials are a bunch of crooks.
61. I have on a black shirt right now that I have not been able to wear in over a year. It fits now.
62. When I finish writing this post I am going to the gym. We have a great gym.
63. I have a step brother who is a Sgt. Major in the Army.
64. One of the things I wish I had done was join the Marine Corps.
65. You can't look back.
66.I am a giving person.
67.I am told all the time "you are to good for your own good" What the heck does that mean?
68.I enjoy seeing people smile.
69.I have come to the understanding that everyone has problems no matter what it looks like from the outside.
70.Some people have problems that nobody would ever know.
71.I Like the saying walk a mile in my shoes. Except for one person at work everyone there thinks I live a perfect life. They have no idea who I am.
72.I know my life is anything from perfect.
73.My friend at work pretty much knows my life story and I know his. One night I took a chance called him up and spilled my guts. I couldn't hold it in any longer I'd reached my breaking point for the first time in my life. After spilling my guts he said OMG I need to tell you something as well. We have talked every night we have worked since then. That was 5 years ago. Funny in that 5 years I have seen him maybe 20 times and never more that 2 or 3 minutes.
74. I have a 52" flat screen in the house. I don't even watch TV.
75. Remember the window unit AC's? I used to love to listen to the sound they make when I would go to bed.
76. I miss my grandparents.
77. I love the sound of little kids laughing.
78. Is there anything more special than seeing a child sleep?
79. I always wanted to adopt a kid. I thought it would be awesome to give some kid a shot at being loved and wanted.
80. It feels good to be wanted.
81. The washing machine just went off. BRB.
82. I never learned to spell when I was in school. If it were not for spell check I'd be in trouble.
83. I love being outside. I enjoy taking my camera on a walk and just seeing what's different out there today.
84. The best present I ever got was a camera. If it ever breaks beyond repair I will display it somewhere in my home.
85. What photography has done is allowed me to see things I have never really paid attention to before.
86. I am really ready to start building a home again. I didn't say house I said home. It's been a hell of a ride. Its time.
87. I love home made mac and cheese but it does not love me. I gain 10 lbs just thinking about how good it is.
88. A couple of months ago I looked a a picture I'd taken of myself. It was shocking to me how fat my face was. I knew at that moment I had to get to work.
89. I have learned that I can do things I never dreamed I could do. There are other things I thought I could do that I really had no idea how to do.
90. I like the smell of a good candle.
91. Love the sound a fire in the fireplace makes on a cold winter night.
92. Did I already say I love to kiss?:-}
93. I learned 15 years ago to say I love you because you may never get the chance again. There are different kinds of love. I love my job I love my friend at work. I'm in love.
94. I was told my whole life animals do not have souls. Those people were wrong.
95. I switched from PC to MAC last year and will not go back.
96. Took a while to understand you do not right clickLOL!
97. I really enjoy my new blog.
98. Never go to work at a job just because of the money. You will hate it.
99. I have been there and done that and it makes for a very long day.
100.I sing I dream I love.

1 comment:

lime said...

another good list. some silly, some serious, some sublime. thanks