Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just Another Saturday...............



Do you ever rhyme? Sometimes to be silly willy billy? Or sometimes to be serious?


Sometimes

Sometimes hearts need to be broken, before they can be fixed.
Sometimes the road is misguiding, before you find your way.
Sometimes you need to hate, before you can learn to love.
Sometimes to need to sit back, and wait for THE ONE to find you.

I have been broken, before you came and fixed me.
I was lost and alone, before you came and found me.
I was in a world of hate, before you showed me love.
I was looking to be alone, and then there you were.

Sometimes you need to let go, before you get a grip.
Sometimes you need to cry, before you get to smile.
Sometimes you have to be alone, before you learn to value a friend.
Sometimes you make mistakes, before you get it right.

I was starting to let it go, you helped me off that ledge.
I cried so many endless nights, before you showed me happiness.
I went to be alone, and you gave me new company.
I made too many wrong turns, before you found me.

No comments: