Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Wow yesterday was a busy one! I took my car to the shop I think the fuel pump is going out then I went to work out. I LOVE living here in Plano what a wonderful place! I workout in one of the city rec centers and it is amazing! They have created a great atmosphere there. The trainers there are great!! I have been going now a couple of months every other day and they are starting to recognize me. They are always willing to answer my questions and always ask how I am doing. I got on the scale yesterday and am down to 211 now!! I need to dump about 15 more pounds. That will make 45 lbs and I already feel sooooo much better about my life in general. After the gym I went to the dentist. He and his staff have done a wonderful job! I have one more trip in a couple of weeks and all my issues will be fixed and I can have my teeth whitened! I cannot wait!!

I have to laugh after Mondays post. My dentist is in his early 60's. I guess some would call him a redneck he drives the most beautiful 4 wheel drive I have ever seen. I guess he needs it on his horse ranch. Funny thing he drives a 4 wheel drive has horses but also has a world class art collection. He and his wife are heading to Europe next month to add to their collection. Best of all! His son is a trucker!!

1 comment:

lime said...

congrats on the weight loss. i seriously need to get my own butt in gear and try to loose some too.