Thursday, February 5, 2009

:-}

Here it is right in black and white for everyone to see if you really don't know who I am. I am just a good ol country boy with a heart that just to damn big for my on good. I am like everyone else I make mistakes along the way. Oh boy do I ever but I learn from each of them.

One of my favorite singers is Travis Tritt. Does anyone else go from Tritt to Seether?!! LOL!!! I have seen Travis a couple of times and one of the things I just love is that it's so obvious he LOVES what he does!! The smile and energy he brings is awesome. One of my favorite songs of his is It's A Great Day To Be Alive! LOVE IT!!



Check it out!

Well I am packing up and taking one of those road trips he talks about and I am not even taking my razor LOL!

Love Peace and Happiness!

No comments: