Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday To Ya!


If I can get rid of 5 to 10 more lbs I will be one happy trucker!!

My post a couple of days ago made it sound like I didn't have a friend in the world LOL! I'll admit some people whom I have know for YEARS have shown their true colors and life goes on,but I have a couple of AMAZING friends that WITHOUT QUESTION give a damn! Trust me and I am not going to name names on a freakin blog they know who they are they are caring friends who want me to be happy and make it in this life! Somedays are just a bitch ya know? Lets face it when you take a ten mile walk like I did the other day the mind wonders LOL and hey that's not all bad! I come up with some pretty damn good thoughts as well!

Sometimes old school says it best.Just sayin............



Anyway go out and make it a great day will ya?!!

2 comments:

lime said...

as long as we have one or two true friends we are doing well.

Dr. Ethel said...

I have often wondered what the makings of a true friend vs just a friend really is. Could it be possible that within the time between somewhere lies the answer?