Sunday, March 15, 2009

Have You Ever Asked The Question?



Have you ever asked the question if I were to leave here tomorrow would you remember me? Except for one of my kids who reads this daily because I gave her the URL knowing she cares and my mother I do not think it would really matter to anyone. I've seen how people come and people go in our lives. We get busy with our own and just seem to forget whats really important. Someone said to me a time back so and so does not give a shit about you. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. I guess it's true when they get all they feel they can they just kick us to the curb. Weird how that works isn't it?

As for me I am through trying. In the past months I have seen and been surprised what people really will or won't do for the ones they say they care about. I know for me it will take a lot to trust someone in a relationship again. The good news is life does go on and if we are smart we learn from our past and move on which is exactly what I am in the process of doing. I went today and rented a storage unit and plan on using it to start building my new life. When I left I had two changes of clothes and my tooth brush. I now have a closest full of brand new clothes and it's time to start on all of the household goods and I mean ALL of them so a storage unit will come in handy until the fall. I see adds starting next weekend the estate sales look like a great place to start looking. I've never furnished my own place and to tell the truth I am very much looking forward to doing so. I have an idea of a couple of places I'd like to live and even started checking those out today. While this post may have sounded like I was feeling sorry for myself up there in that first paragraph it just the opposite. I like who I am I love what I do and like where I am going. Not a bad combination if you ask me.

As for that picture I took that over the weekend. I love photography. It has taught me to slow down and look at the world around me because there is beauty everywhere we just have to see it. There are all sizes and shapes. If we all saw things the same way what a boring place this would be. Now go out and make it a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

lime said...

well, good luck with the rebuilding, refurnishing. big changes for sure.