Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok I Confess

I admit I have been bitchy lately. Sometimes I use my blog in ways maybe just maybe I shouldn't. I think a blog is supposed to be fun. Kick my around thoughts of the day whatever. You know such as that post one or two back about kissing. I am going to start posting more posts like that good things!

I put up a post a few days back that some may have read before I took it down. I had to vent and just had nowhere to vent my anger. A blog is really not the place to do that. I truly do have so much to be thankful for. My health is better than it EVER has been. I have a job I truly love going to. Many blessings. It seems easier some days to complain about the not so good but I am going to make a real effort to post alot of good thoughts. Maybe I will write another fun story soon.

Here is a happy thought today in Dallas it was 76 and I wore shorts to work out in!! Yay for spring in Tejas! Something else that I think is funny is the food selection at the gym I go to. It's obvious they want to bring you back month after month! I said hello to the guy Danny that runs that section today. He is a wonderful asset for the city:-}



It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

1 comment:

lime said...

i'm a bit envious of that 76 degrees.

the final statement is food for so much thought....