Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear Ladies Of Match.Com


****DISCLAIMER****
Please Read this first ladies. This is where I live. It's a brand new beautiful home in North Plano. There is much pride taken in the appearance of the home both inside and out. As a matter of fact the house is so nice on the inside that the sales people for this new edition often ask to show this home instead of the models alone. Nice huh? Ladies the bottom line is this. I live in the home with my mother and stepfather. There is a reason for this. I have helped support THREE households the past 20 months. I PAY THE BILLS GET THAT? ME! I am still able to come and go as I please. GET THIS! If this is a problem for you please before you read any more just simply move on to the next profile because you are certainly nobody I need in my life. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Yes I am on match for about 2 more months and yes this would be the first thing you read in my profile. It seems like there are so many women on match who are looking for a paycheck. It will not be me. As a matter of fact what I really wanted to say is what my best friend in the world would say. "They can go f*** a goat" if they have a problem where I live.

The funniest thing I have seen on match was last week. This is honest to God the truth. There was a really cute 36 year old that had this in her profile. "I make six figures you make seven I'm worth it" Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! That says ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn! all over it LOL!!

2 comments:

lime said...

rock on.

i'm a woman and i find the money grubbers fairly intolerable.

truckdriver_sefl said...

Thanks lime!! You rock! :-}