Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

I heard this song at the concert the other evening and I thought about it all night last night. As I said a couple of post's back last Saturday night showed me something I did not know was possible. I went somewhere by myself and had the best time of my life. I did like this song says I at last put the past behind me. I said goodbye to yesterday. I left old pictures in the past. I let the me that is me out in public for the first time in my life and it was an awesome feeling. I danced I sang I hugged I held hands and I did not give a damn who saw me or what they thought. I'm glad I went. Everything does happen for a reason even though at the time we may wonder what the hell is this happening to me for. I bought that ticket to a show where the people sitting next to me had bought their tickets in November the day before the show for a reason. I got the seat where I got it for a reason. Friday afternoon I said to myself why not? I wanted to go I just thought I did not want to go alone. I am glad I did. Listen to this song and really think about the words. He never says do not plan for the future we must do that but he is saying live a little why not because tomorrow may truly never come.

1 comment:

truckdriver_sefl said...

I'm going on vacation this summer. The first in years. I am thinking of going to San Francisco renting a car driving down highway 1 to San Diego. I hear there are things I can take pictures of. Why not find out? Think I'll get a convertible.