Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not Much Going On=That's A Good Thing!


Not to much going on here. I did have a good Saturday. Got up and had breakfast came home and for some reason had the picture here in my head so I created it LOL! It's so nice to have an outlet for those kinds of thoughts LOL!! In the afternoon I headed into Dallas. I met a Flickr friend at a gallery where she had a couple of pictures. We headed back to here building in downtown and ran down the street to have a couple of beers. Living downtown would really be cool! She told me that everyone knows each other because they see one another all the time. We met a couple of her neighbors went to this really good Mexican food place and I came home. All in all a pretty good day. Today it's going to be cloudy all day and give way to some huge storms. I'm sitting here at 8am thinking it may be fun to drive out west later and see if I can get some good shots as the storms start to fire up.

*UPDATE* Took a really nice nap. No pics but heading to the gym:-}

3 comments:

lime said...

sounds like it was a lovely day. :)

truckdriver_sefl said...

It was!!

~Dragonfly~* said...

Very interesting photo... cool that you know how to create them. Your artwork definitely has your own personality or twist to it... it is more than just photos... you create.

Quite the talent.

DF