Monday, April 13, 2009

Have A Good Monday



Just another photo from White Rock Lake. It was such a pretty afternoon yesterday I got to take my walk around the lake. As I was walking I thought about this little story I read last week.

He discovered his reset button early on & there were not many things that bothered him all the rest of his days just because of that.

I think sometimes life needs the reset button. It's not awful. It's renewing and refreshing and lets you forget in order to move on. You need to remake yourself stronger and better and resetting just lets you do that.

Go make it a good Monday.......

3 comments:

lime said...

a reboot for life ;)

kimmyk said...

oh no kidding.

reset/reboot....something.

reinvent.

that 're' word is pretty good if you're askin' me.

~Dragonfly~* said...

Remember when we were kids? It was always the best when you were granted a "do over".... Sure wish life had a "reset" or "do over" button sometimes....

Beautiful photo... love the shade of blue you managed to capture....

DF