Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Times!!

I had the best time of my life Saturday evening! I thought I was on row 10. Well there was a 10 on the ticket. Seat 10 row THREE!!!
As it turned out these two REALLY cute ladies sat next to me. They were both married but we had the best time dancing and laughing! They bought me a beer LOL! We never sat down! Danced the whole time. After the show we exchanged emails and they told me I'd made their night. Wow. I made someones night. Who cares they were married they had a fun evening watching an awesome concert and enjoyed my company. For the first time I went somewhere and was just me. I did not have to impress anyone. It did not matter who I was sending text messages to. I danced laughed and I had a great time.

When I got home I thought hmmmmmmm? I got online and checked to see if I could get a single ticket to Cold Play in July. Darn the luck. I did. Center stage! Close enough to touch the stage. Should be a fun night and I will go and just be me. May even find a dance partner..........

3 comments:

~Dragonfly~* said...

Totally Awesome and Happy Easter!!!!

Kudos to you for getting out there on your own!!! When people ask me why I am going to (go hiking, go kayaking, etc) do something by myself... I say, "Because I can!!!"

Carpe' Diem!!!!

DF

kimmyk said...

Woohoo!!!

So glad to hear you had a good time! I'm sure those ladies were totally impressed with your mad dancing skillz and will tell all their friends about you for years to come.

Good times indeed!

lime said...

aww, that's great. makes me smile to hear about it.